Welcome to Dallas County Cowboy Church!
Dallas County Cowboy Church was founded first and foremost to lead folks to a closer walk with God. Our purpose at Cowboy Church is to provide great country gospel music, exceptional fellowship, and inspiring messages, with a western heritage approach. Come on in and feel at ease, Dallas County Cowboy Church aim is to please! Everyone is welcome here, come as you are. Don't feel like you have to put on the right clothes, the right face, or know the right people. You'll be accepted and blessed in ways beyond measure. Smiles, handshakes and howdy’s welcome you many times before you even reach the front door. Oh, enjoy coffee and a donut when you arrive too!
We are located at 4627 Pioneer Road,
Balch Springs, Texas 75180
Sunday mornings - 10:30 a.m.
Our Church is Growing!
Our church continues to grow, yet the atmosphere of close, friendly fellowship remains just as strong as ever! Each Sunday continues to be a challenge to seat everyone. Therefore; we are abundantly blessed and in the process of building a new church! Membership is open to everyone who desires fellowship with God and with one another trusting in Christ as our only hope for salvation. For more information about our affiliation and what we are about, go to the link at the bottom of the page, "American Fellowship of Cowboy Churches." Continue to check this website for further information about DCCC, activity dates, inspiration or email us!
- We are in our new building - Come visit Sunday @ 10:30 a.m.
- 5/10 Women's Bible Study - 6:30 pm
- 5/11 Ladies Bible Study - 10 am
- 5/11 Youth Program - 6:30 pm
- 5/12 Men's Bible Study - 7 pm
- 5/12 Christian Women's Get-Together - 7 pm
- 5/14 Herd'em Up For Christ - 10 am Riding High Cowboy Church - Union Valley
- 5/14 Ladies Fellowship Mtg-11am
- 5/15 Leadership Mtg
- 5/29 5th Sunday Singing - 6 pm